Cancer And Oxygen
"The ideal task of cancer therapy is to restore the function of the oxidizing systems in the entire organism." - " A Cancer Therapy: Results of Fifty Cases and the Cure of Advanced Cancer " by Dr. Max Gerson, founder of the Gerson cancer therapy, page 7.
The brighter red the color of your blood, the more oxygen it carries. The darker its color, the less oxygen it carries.
"All normal cells have an absolute requirement for oxygen, but cancer cells can live without oxygen - a rule without exception." - Dr. Otto Warburg, quoted in " Magnet Therapy : An Alternative Medicine Definitive Guide", by Philpott, page 74.
Deprive a cell 60% of its oxygen and it will turn cancerous. - " O2Xygen Therapies: A New Way of Approaching Disease " by McCabe, page 192. Deprive a cell 35% of its oxygen for 48 hours and it may become cancerous. - Dr. Otto Warburg.
When the oxygen saturation of blood falls, conditions then become ripe for the creation of cancer. Oxygen is and exchanged and removed from the arterial blood as it passes through the capillary system. If arterial blood is deficient in oxygen or if the blood flow is restricted by blocked arteries, then tissues oxygenated by the latter stages of the capillary system may be so deprived of oxygen as to become cancerous.
People with various degenerative diseases are often found to have low venous oxygen saturation. Once they receive proper treatment, the venous oxygen saturation level rises and their health and vitality improve dramatically.
Arterial oxygen saturation should ideally be very high. "High O2 tensions were lethal to cancer tissue, 95% being very toxic, whereas in general, normal tissue were not harmed by high oxygen tensions. Indeed, some tissues were found to require high O2 tensions...", J.B. Kizer, quoted in " O2Xygen Therapies: A New Way of Approaching Disease "by McCabe, page 82.
How To Increase Oxygen In The Body
There are a number of different ways one can increase the oxygen saturation of the blood and tissues:
1. Fresh air. Increase the amount of oxygen in the air you breathe by allowing fresh air into every room of your home, office and transportation.
3. Aerobic exercise increases the capacity of the heart to pump blood and increases the capacity of the lungs.
4. Eat smaller nutrient-dense meals (no empty-calorie junk food). Overeating causes oxygen deficiency. Do you feel tired after a big meal? Vitamin F increases the oxygen carrying capacity of the hemoglobin in red blood cells. Eat an alkaline diet and create an alkaline condition in the body.
5. Follow Dr. Dean Ornish's 4 step program to clean out your arteries (low fat vegetarian diet, exercise, non-smoking, meditation), as exposed in " Dr. Dean Ornish's Program for Reversing Heart Disease: The Only System Scientifically Proven to Reverse Heart Disease Without Drugs or Surgery". Clean arteries will maximize the amount of oxygen-rich blood reaching the tissues.
6. Antioxidants help the body use oxygen more efficiently. Antioxidants include Maharishi Amrit Kalash, Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) which is found in the greenest plants, Microhydrin, co-enzyme Q10, germanium (a trace mineral), thioctic acid, taheebo/pau d'arco, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin A, retin-A (a form of vitamin A), ginseng.
7. Avoid carbon monoxide (vehicle exhaust, fumes from gas stoves & heaters) that reduces the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood. Fluoride also interferes with oxygen uptake (" Oxygen Oxygen Oxygen (Dr. Donsbach Tells You What You Need to Know About) " by Donsbach, page 30). Alcohol and drugs rob the body of oxygen because the body must oxidize these substances during the process of their removal ("O2Xygen Therapies: A New Way of Approaching Disease" by McCabe, pages 86-87).
8. Consume supplementary oxygen from other sources such as oxygenated drinking water, fresh foods and juices, magnesium peroxide, magnesium dioxide.
9. Bathe in oxygenated water. Add one pint to one quart of 3% hydrogen peroxide to your bath water and soak in it. Be sure your bath water is free of chlorine. You can remove the chlorine in your bath water by putting a filter on the shower head and fill the tub via the shower.
Using Diluted 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide Internally
Warning: Although considered cutting edge alternative health care protocols for treating a wide range of chronic illnesses including cancer, AIDS and tumors, H2O2 therapy is certainly at the fringe of alternative therapies. When it comes to H2O2, moderation is best.
Hydrogen peroxide is water with extra oxygen attached. The formula for water is H2O, and for hydrogen peroxide is H2O2. Another name for it might be hydrogen dioxide.
Start with one drop of hydrogen peroxide 3 times per day. On the second day, increase to 2 drops 3 times per day. On the third day, increase to 3 drops 3 times per day. Increase in this manner each day until you reach 25 drops 3 times per day or your confort limit. If your stomach gets upset at any level, go back one level. Hydrogen peroxide has an obnoxious taste and few people reach 25 drops.
When rid of your health problems, taper off by reducing your daily dosage. A good maintenance dose is a total of 1 - 2 drops per day.
- From " Oxygen Oxygen Oxygen (Dr. Donsbach Tells You What You Need to Know About) " by Dr. Donsbach, page 44-45.
The 3% hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) available in grocery stores and drug stores contains stabilizers (such as phenol, acetanilide, sodium stanate and Tetrasodium phosphate). This hydrogen peroxide is for external use only, not for internal consumption. It is OK for brushing the teeth, gargling and as a mouth wash, providing you rinse your mouth after.
The 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide is for internal consumption and can be diluted for intravenous application. Caution: Keep out of the eyes! It can cause blindness! Contact of 35% hydrogen peroxide with the skin can cause the skin to whiten and sting. Flush immediately with water to dilute and remove the hydrogen peroxide.
Hydrogen Peroxide and Ozone in Nature
The earth's atmosphere is surrounded by the "ozone layer". Ozone (O3) is created when radiation from outer space interacts with oxygen in the atmosphere.
O3 is heavier than O2 and tends to fall toward the earth. As it enters lower levels of the atmosphere it encounters water vapor and forms hydrogen peroxide (H2O2). Rain water contains a small percentage of hydrogen peroxide and this acts as a natural disinfectant in rivers and lakes. All living things are adapted to take in a small quantity of hydrogen peroxide in their diet, and even produce hydrogen peroxide as part of their immune functioning. However, it requires energy for the body to create hydrogen peroxide and so a sick person may be deficient.
Hydrogen peroxide in water is very stable and as the rain water flows into the ocean the hydrogen peroxide ends up in the ocean. As water evaporates, hydrogen peroxide evaporates and will survive steam distillation. In this manner, hydrogen peroxide travels around the natural hydrological cycle, acting as a natural disinfectant in the ecosphere.
How much is your health worth? Get the Nutribullet! .
How much is your health worth? Get the Nutribullet!
© 2007 Healing Daily